Tuesday, July 2, 2013

[Infinite Releases Teaser for "Destiny"]


Any Inspirits out there?

I was so excited when I saw that Infinite released a new teaser video for their upcoming single "Destiny"! This MV looks so dramatic and intense...

A deserted town,
face palms of frustration,
melancholy piano music,
hands clenching on steering wheels,
an empty runway,
...and a wind farm?

Well. That ruined the moment I was having.
Anyways, at least the boys still look good, right? Besides, did you see that chair smash? It was pretty intense, if I do say so myself. Oh, and the catching on fire part...Was this concept inspired by the Hunger Games? (ba-dum-tsh)

According to the video, the full MV will be released on July 16th. In the meantime, check out the teaser below!


Let me know your thoughts - leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your feedback here!